First 10 questions

 1) The part of the course that I'm looking forward to the most is creating a blog that I will enjoy writing about.

2) The knowledge and skills I hope to learn from media is learning about marketing so I can fully understand how to sell any products by advertising it in the future.

3) The grade I'm realistically hoping to achieve in media is a 8 but the highest I want to aim for is a 9.

4) The last thing I remember watching is a anime called Hunter X Hunter. 

5) The anime would appeal to an audience because the layout of the story is planned to get viewers lured in also the anime's cover is very bright and detailed, which makes spectators want to stop and explore what its about but end up watching the whole anime.

 I personally think the audience would like this because characters personality are very likable and popular which is one of the reasons people are attracted to this anime.

6) The technology I have used to access the media in the last 24 hours is the TV, my computer and phone.

7) The device I use most to access the media is my phone.

8) (Video watched.)

9) The casting of Jodie Whittaker is a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who because she was the first women in the show's history to officially take on the role as the Thirteenth Doctor.

10) The aspect of this scene that I think an audience might enjoy is, firstly when The Doctor was walking around frantically and was talking about different traits, this is because it will intrigue the audience and they will continue watching to find out why he was doing that. 

Another scene the viewers might enjoy is when The Doctor transforms into a women, they might enjoy this because they'll be shocked about what just happened and would want to find out the cause of this. 

The final scene that might be enjoyable is when the 'box' she's in starts to turn upside-down this is because, the spectators will get worried about what might happen next to the women as it looked like she's in danger.

Extension question: The thing I can spot most in Doctor Who that is in most television dramas is the dramatic music that builds up tension for the audience to wonder what will occur next. As well as that, the characters are presented as if their up to mischievous which could result to starting the drama.

Extension question: A Doctor Who fan will particularly enjoy the character personality and the plot or setting as they will be able to look back and realise that everything has changed and that the characters have developed.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts